This document provides the detailed procedure for maintaining operational forecast in List view.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Operational Forecast (List) enables users to update the forecast in table list format.
1. To amend operational forecast in List view, click on Cash Management > Operational > Forecast > List. The screen below is displayed.
2. Choose the Accounting Centre to amend.
3. Select SSI in the Ccy/SSI field.
4. Choose the Forecast Cycle.
5. Select the From Date and the To Date.
6. The Section/Category field can be left blank. However, to view selected sections and categories only, choose from the dropdown.
7. Select the source to update the forecast.
8. Click Refresh.
9. To add new forecast, click on Add Button. A new line will appear at the bottom of the list. Click Edit button.
10. Enter a date then enter section/category/description. The section/category/description list will only contain the forecast item for the selected entity.
11. Select SSI.
12. Enter forecast amount. Then select the source and cycle to update to.
13. Click Check Button to update.
14. To make more changes on existing forecast items, simply click on the Edit button and amend. To delete an item, click Remove (-) button.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. I cannot make the changes on the operational forecast.
Authorization is needed to amend the operational forecast. Contact your administrator to grant you rights 13845.