This document gives detailed procedure on maintaining operational forecast in Grid view.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Operational Forecast (Grid) enables user to update forecast in grid view.
1. Click Cash Management > Forecasting > Operational > Grid. The screen below will be displayed.
2. Select the Accounting Centre to maintain. Make sure not to select the group, characterized by a ‘+’ sign before the name. Amending is not allowed for an accounting centre group.
3. Select the SSI. Make sure not to select the group, characterized by a ‘+’ sign before the name. Amending is not allowed for a SSI group.
4. Next, select the time bucket to update forecast. Time bucket is user definable. To set up time bucket, click here.
5. Unit is Full Value by default. It can be update to thousands or millions too, no decimal places are allowed.
6. Choose the Reporting Currency; make sure that it is the same as the SSI currency.
7. Select forecast cycle in the Cycle field. Default cycle has no specific cycle dates, forecast can be update on any dates. See Forecast Cycle or more information.
8. From date is defaulted to the start date of the selected forecast cycle. If the selected cycle is Default, the From date is 1-Jan-2000. Select the From Date from which you want to maintain the forecast. The date can be future or past date.
9. Choose the forecast source to update forecast from different source or purpose. You can leave it as Default if only one source of forecast is to be updated. See Forecast Source for more information.
10. Click Refresh. The system displays forecast data up to 15 columns at a time.
11. Amend the forecast values in the fields directly.
12. Click Update when done.
REQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. I cannot make the changes on the operational forecast.
Authorization is needed to amend the operational forecast. Contact your administrator to grant you rights 13845.