This document explains how to maintain reset rates for multiple term loan repayments. Reset rates are not supported for Term Loan trades with capitalisation.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This would allow users to update reset rates for multiple term loan repayment items so that it can be done in one screen for all the repayment items that require the update.
Limitation: This feature is not supported when the Term Loan contains interest capitalisation items.
1. Click on Rates Reset from the Term Loan launch screen.
2. Rates Reset Management screen will be displayed.
3. Select the Acct Cntr, Reset Date, Basis and click Refresh. It will display the periodic items for all trades that are on or after the Reset Date selected.
4. Type in the Reset Rate (%) and click on Apply All to apply the rate to all the periodic items listed.
5. Rates are updated in the list. Click on Save button to save the updated rates.
6. Confirm the changes.
7. Click on the back button to go to the Term Loan launch screen. Click on the trade that was updated.
8. The Amend Term Loan screen will be displayed.
9. Click on Repayment, and the Amend Term Loan Repayment screen displays.
10. Click on Rates Reset button.