This document gives a step-by-step procedure on how to launch the Term Loan module.
1. From the main menu, select Transaction > Term Loan.
2. Term Loan page is shown below.
– Accounting Centre will be populated with the default value based on preference set up under User and Rights.
– Maturity Date will be populated with the current date.
These values may be overridden if user favourites are set up (see FAQ).
3. User may also set other filter criteria to queries. if required, (e.g.. Ctpy ID, Lend/Borrow etc). These filter fields are not mandatory.
4. Click Refresh to populate the list with what is booked.
5. To export what is displayed on the list, click on Action and select Export CSV. It will download the Excel in CSV format.
6. Note that this query list allow user to save commonly used filter criteria as “favourites” (see FAQ).
7. If user favourites are saved, you may click on Star/Favourites button once to apply them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. The system prompts that I cannot access the term loan module.
Please check that you have sufficient access rights. The access right for this process is 12010.
FAQ02. How do I save favourites?
Please refer to this link.