This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document explains how to maintain reset rates for term loan repayments.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Periodic reset rate allows system to compute interest amount when there are more than one interest rate to apply between interest settlement dates.
Limitation: This feature is not supported when the Term Loan contains interest capitalisation items.
1. To maintain reset rates, go to the amend term loan repayment page. From the Term Loan launch screen, click on the Trade ID to be amended.
2. The Amend Term Loan screen will be displayed.
3. Click on Repayment, and the Amend Term Loan Repayment screen displays.
4. Click on Reset Rates button.
5. Click Add button to add new row.
6. Enter the Reset Date and Rate Percent.
7. Click Update.
8. Interest will be recomputed based on the reset rates once it is successfully updated.
9. Click on the End Date to see the detailed reset rate analysis.