This document shows the procedures on how to create a new payment request manually in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
This screen allows users to create new payment request manually in CS Lucas system.
1. From the menu, select Cash Management > Payments > Payment Request.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Request in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19400 Access Payment Request.
2. The Payment Request screen is displayed.
3. To create a new payment request, click on New button. The screen below will be displayed. Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory to Save or Submit for payment processing.
4. Enter VDate of the request.
5. Accounting centre would default to the user accounting centre. If not, select the Accounting centre that is making the payment. See how to set a default accounting centre in user preference set up.
Accounting centre list is a restricted view of accounting centre that user has the access rights.
6. Select SSI where amount will be debited from the Pay From SSI drop down list. The SSI populated in the drop down list is restricted to the accounting centre selected. See Accounting centre SSI set up on how to create SSI.
7. Select the payment type to be used.
8. Enter a remark if any.
9. To add one or more payments to be processed in a request. Click to add a new payment row. The following must be entered.
|Ccy||Select payment currency.|
|Amount||Enter payment currency amount.|
|Payment Narrative||Enter payment narrative.|
|Beneficiary SSI||Click on the [Details] hyperlink under Beneficiary SSI. A modal popup box displays.
Select the Beneficiary SSI from the SSI drop down box if they have already been set up in the system under Payment Beneficiary. See Payment Beneficiary. Once Beneficiary SSI is selected, the rest of the fields will be populated automatically.
If user to pay to an ad hoc beneficiary, select Ad Hoc from the SSI drop down box. Then, fill in the fields below.
– Bene BSB Number
– Bene Account Number
– Bene Account Name
Once completed, click Update. This will close the modal popup box and populate the details in the Beneficiary SSI column.
10. Once completed, click Submit to submit for payment processing or Save as Draft if you wish to save a draft. You can still make amendments if it is saved as draft.
11. To submit for payment processing, click Submit. See Settlement Control for payment processing.
12. To save as draft, click Save as Draft. A popup message displays to confirm. Click OK.
13. Payment request is created with “Submitted?” indicated as “N”. This means the request is not submitted for payment processing yet.
14. When payment request is not submitted, user can still amend the request. Click on the Batch ID to drill down to amend payment request.
15. Amend the details accordingly. See Amend Payment Request for more details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS