This document shows the procedures on how to duplicate a payment request manually in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
This allows the user to duplicate a payment request.
1. From the menu, select Cash Management > Payments > Payment Request.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Request in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19400 Access Payment Request.
2. The Payment Request screen is displayed.
3. Select the Acct Cntr and VDate date range. Click Refresh.
4. To duplicate payment request, tick on the checkbox of the payment request batch and click Duplicate.
5. A warning prompt displays to ask user to key in VDate and Remarks field and check the other details are correct in the next screen.
6. Click OK to proceed.
7. The Payment Request screen displays.
8. Type in or select VDate.
9. Type in Remarks by Requester, if any.
10. Once all details are inputted and checked, click Update.
11. A new batch ID is assigned for the newly created payment request.
12. For newly created payment requested, “Submitted?” is “N”. To submit the payment request for payment processing in Settlement Control, see Submit Payment Request.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS