This document shows the procedures on how to delete a payment request manually in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
This allows the user to delete a payment request.
1. From the menu, select Cash Management > Payments > Payment Request.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Request in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19400 Access Payment Request.
2. The Payment Request screen is displayed
3. Select the Acct Cntr and VDate date range. Click Refresh.
4. To delete a payment request, tick on the checkbox of the payment batch you wish to delete and click Delete.
5. The payment batch will be deleted in the Payment Request screen.
6. Payment request that is submitted for payment processing in the Settlement Control will also be deleted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS