This document shows the procedures on how to amend a payment request manually in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
This allows the user to amend a payment request.
1. From the menu, select Cash Management > Payments > Payment Request.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Request in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19400 Access Payment Request.
2. The Payment Request screen is displayed.
3. Select the Acct Cntr and VDate date range. Click Refresh.
4. If the payment request is still in draft mode, you can amend the draft payment request by clicking on the batch ID to drill down to Payment Request screen.
5. Amend the details accordingly.
6. When completed, click Update.
7. The batch ID will change from .00 to .01.
8. If the payment request has been submitted for payment processing in the Settlement Control screen, amendment is not allowed. However, if you need to amend, duplicate the payment request and then delete the existing payment request.
9. To do that, tick on the checkbox of the payment request batch you wish to amend and click Duplicate.
10. A warning prompt displays to ask user to key in VDate and Remarks field and check the other details are correct in the next screen.
11. Click OK to proceed.
12. The Payment Request screen displays.
13. Type in or select VDate.
14. Type in Remarks by Requester, if any.
15. Amend other details accordingly. Click Update once completed.
16. A new batch ID is assigned for the newly created payment request.
17. For newly created payment request, “Submitted?” is “N”. To submit the payment request for payment processing in Settlement Control, see Submit Payment Request.
18. To delete the existing payment request, see Delete Payment Request.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS