This document shows the detailed procedure on how to create a forecast cycle.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Forecast cycles allow the maintenance of rolling forecasts in the CS Lucas system.
1. From the main menu, select Cash Management > Forecasting > Maintenance > Cycle. The Forecast Cycle screen displays.
2. Click New. The New Forecast Cycle screen will be shown.
3. Fill in the fields, type in the description for the forecast cycle to be created.
4. In the From field, input the date when the cycle will start.
5. Put the end date of the cycle in the To field.
6. In the Status field, choose whether the cycle is Open, Lock, or Hidden. When Open is chosen, it means that updating is allowed. Meanwhile, Lock will not allow an update. If hidden, it will not show up in the Cycle drop-down field in the Operational Forecast screen.
7. Click Save to save new cycle creation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Maintaining Operational Forecast Grid View
Maintaining Operational Forecast List View