This document shows the detailed procedures on how to do secondary attributes tagging.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Secondary attributes tagging may be used for some reporting requirements.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Global > User Definable. The User Definable screen displays.
2. Look in the list with Attribute Tags = “Y” to create and primary and secondary attribute tags.
3. In this example, Facility is chosen. Click on the Edit button next to the Description.
4. All the primary attribute tags related to Facility will be displayed.
5. Click on the Set up hyperlink in the Secondary Choice column to create secondary attribute tags.
6. The Secondary Attributes Tags screen will be displayed.
7. Click on Add button. A new row item displays.
8. Type in a description for the secondary attribute tag.
9. Choose the Field Type from the dropdown. The types that you can select are as follows:
10. Click Save. A message saying it’s saved will display.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS