This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detailed procedures on how to do secondary attributes tagging.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Secondary attributes tagging may be used for some reporting requirements.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > User Definable. The User Definable screen displays.
2. Type in Y from the Attributes Tags field to look only the modules that can create and primary and secondary attribute tags.
3. Choose the Primary Attributes Tag where the secondary attributes tag will be created by clicking on the Description.
4. In this example, Facility will be selected. All the primary attribute tags related to Facility will be displayed.
5. Click on the link Set up in the Secondary Choice column of where the tag will be set.
6. The Secondary Attributes Tags screen will be displayed.
7. Click Add Button. A new item row displays.
8.Type in the attribute tag name for Description.
9. Choose the Type from the dropdown. The types that you can select are as follows:
10. Click Save. A message saying it’s saved will display.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS