This document explains the detailed steps on how to import swap points in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Importing swap points is important because it saves time inputting multiple swap points in the system.
1. From the main menu, click Prices > Swap Points.
2. Click Add. The new Swap Point screen will be displayed.
3. Click Import.
4. Click Template to download the Excel file Load_Swap_Template. Save the file.
5. Open the Load_Swap_Template file and fill out the fields. All the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory before importing. See Creating and Maintaining Swap Points for explanation on the fields.
6. Save the Excel file locally on the computer.
7. Back to the system, tick on the Read File checkbox.
8. Click Choose File and look for the Excel file that was previously saved. Then, click on Read File the button to read the Excel file.
9. The information on the file will be displayed on the screen.
10. If there is an error, the system will prompt the user as to which row has the error. If there are no errors, you will see the Load button. When you click Load, a pop-up appears.
11. Click Ok. You will see the message “Swap points have been successfully loaded.”
12. Go back to the main screen by clicking .
Creating and Maintaining Swap Points