This document contains the procedure for creating user definable fields.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
The selection list for user definable fields is not fixed by the system. It allows a user to create their own list for information tagging purpose.
1. Click Set Up > Global > User Definable.
2. The User Definable screen displays.
3. Click on the user definable type you want to create. In this example, Float Basis is chosen and the User Definable field shown below is displayed.
4. Click New. The New User Definable screen will appear.
5. Input the new user definable item. In this example, we will put PBOC>95% for the new user definable float basis. Click Save.
6. The system will show the new entry in the selected user definable field. See example in the Term Loan screen below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. I cannot access the user definable screen.
Access rights are required to create new user definable. Please speak to your administrator to grant you rights 10400.