This document shows the detailed procedure for maintaining any charges or refund amount for contingent liability.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows capturing of any charges or refund amount associated with the contingent liability in the system.
1. From the Main Menu, select Transaction > Contingent Liability.
2. Select the Acct Cntr and End Date From to filter out the trades. Click Refresh.
3. Choose the TradeID where the charges or refund will be maintained. Click on the Edit button of the trade.
4. Click Charges/Refund. The below screen displays.
5. Click Add (+) button to add new charges.
6. Enter information required. Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note: Type field is user definable. In this example, “Amendment: Date Change” is selected. This can be created under Set Up > User Definable > Contingent Liability Charges/Refund Type. For more details on how to create user definable, see here.
7. To add more charges or refund type, click Add Button. To remove, click Remove (-) button.
8. When completed, click Save.
9. A message saying that saving was successful will be displayed.
10. Click Cancel button to return to Amend Contingent Liability screen. Click Cancel button from the Amend Contingent Liability screen to return to Contingent Liability screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS