This document shows the detailed procedures on how to launch bank reconciliation and perform auto reconciliation in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allows reconciliation between the cash book and the bank statement to ensure the cash flow is accurate and to identify any unusual transaction.
1. From the main menu, select Cash Management > Bank Reconciliation (beta). Note that Bank Reconciliation in the system is a beta version.
2. The Bank Reconciliation screen displays.
3. To perform bank reconciliation, Cash Book must first be imported into the system. For the instructions on how to do this, read Bank Reconciliation-Cash Book user guide.
4. Once cash book is loaded, select the accounting centre, SSI and click Refresh. The screen displays as below.
5. The transactions appear under the Bank Statement are from MT940 that read into the system.
6. Click Auto Recon. System will perform the reconciliation automatically by matching the transactions with the same amount.
7. All items that have been reconciled will now be moved to Matched Items. To know how to check this, read Bank Reconciliation – Matched Items.
8. If there are items that were not automatically match, it can be manually matched. By checking on the tick box beside the items to match. Then click on the Match button.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS