This document is a detailed procedure on how to use bank reconciliation- matched items in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allows reconciliation between the cash book and the bank statement to ensure the cash flow is accurate and to identify any unusual transaction.
1. From the main menu, select Cash Management > Bank Reconciliation.
2. The Bank Reconciliation screen displays.
3. Click Matched Items. Select the accounting centre, SSI and the appropriate date range. Click Refresh.
4. All items that were matched after Auto Recon will be displayed.
5. If you need to unmatch an item after auto reconciliation performed by the system, click the “Unmatch” hyperlink.
6. To export the information out to Excel, click on .
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS