This document explains the procedures on how to assign a counterparty SSI to Counterparty SSI groups.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows user to assign one counterparty SSI to multiple groups in a more convenient and faster way.
1. From Counterparty SSI screen (Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions > Click Counterparty SSI button), click on the SSI Name (e.g. CITI-SGD-288) to drill down to Amend Counterparty SSI screen.
2. Click on Assign Group.
3. The following screen displays.
4. To assign to counterparty SSI group(s), tick on the check box of the counterparty SSI group short name from the list on your left and click Add.
5. Selected groups will be added to the Assigned Group list on your right.
6. Click Save to save changes.
7. The following message will displays.
8. Click to return to Amend Counterparty SSI screen.
9. Click again to return to Counterparty SSI screen.
10. To approve the SSI groups, click SSI Group from Counterparty SSI screen.
11. Tick on the checkbox of the SSI group(s) to approve and then click Approve.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS