This document explains the procedures on how to assign a counterparty SSI to Counterparty SSI groups.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows user to assign one counterparty SSI to multiple groups in a more convenient and faster way.
1. From Counterparty SSI screen (Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions > Click Counterparty SSI button), click on the Edit button of the Counterparty SSI (e.g. CITI-SG-AUD-692) to drill down to Amend Counterparty SSI screen.
2. Click on Assign Group.
3. The following screen displays.
4. To assign to counterparty SSI group(s), tick on the check box of the counterparty SSI group short name from the list on your left and click Add.
5. Selected groups will be added to the Assigned Group list on your right.
6. Click Save to save changes.
7. The following message will displays.
8. Click Cancel to return to the Amend Counterparty SSI screen.
9. Click Cancel again to return to the Counterparty SSI listing screen.
10. To approve the SSI groups, click SSI Group from Counterparty SSI screen.
11. Tick on the checkbox of the SSI group(s) to approve and then click Action and Approve.
12. At the prompt, click Yes to confirm.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS