The ongoing pandemic has taught us that future proofing is a key skill set that a Treasurer needs in order to see their company through difficult times. Restructuring your treasury functions to respond to crisis requires modernization, flexibility and preparation. It’s important to revisit the best strategies for cash forecasting, automation and collaborative working in order to respond to imminent threats.
Lead Software Engineer, Ivan Parayno walked us through:
– How cash forecasting is traditionally done
– Problems with spreadsheets and cash forecasting
– How structured forecasting works
– Best practices – using the CS Lucas system
– Scenario modelling – using the CS Lucas system
This event was recorded on 26 Feb, 2021.