This document explains the steps to create an umbrella facility. An umbrella facility set up allows facility to be shared across entities.
1. Create the facility and limit as per usual.
2. At the Facility screen, click the facility short name to drill down to the Amend Facility screen.
3. At the Amend Facility screen, click on the “Accessibility” button to go to Facility Accessibility screen.
4. Assign the accounting centres that can utilize on this facility by selecting the checkbox of the accounting centres on your left and click Add to add as selected members.
5. You will see the selected members will appear under the “Selected Members” list. Accounting centre that is highlighted in yellow is the facility’s accounting centre, this is created by default when the facility is created.
6. Click Save once completed.
7. Approve the facility.
8. With this umbrella facility set up, system will allow accounting centre TGL-SG to book the transaction using TFS-SG’s facility. See example screen shot below.
9. To view trades utilizes on the facility, you can print report 1642 Facility Utilization from our standard reports under Reporting > Standard > Facility category. See example below.
10. Facility master report (1627) will show as per below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. I get access denied prompt when I click on the “Accessibility” button.
When you get the access denied prompt, this means that you do not have the access rights to go to this page. You need to be assigned with access rights 11091 – Access Facility Accessibility in order to access to this page.
FAQ02. I get access denied prompt when I click on the “Save” button in Facility Accessibility screen.
When you get the access denied prompt, this means that you do not have the access rights to perform this action. You need to be assigned with access rights 11092 – Save Facility Accessibility in order to save Facility Accessibility.