This document contains detailed procedures for viewing trade status in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Trade Status screen allows user to view the status for all trades done by the entities in the system to check whether the trade has been authorised, verified, confirmed or deleted to ensure the completeness.
1. Firstly, you need to set the description to “CONTROL SEQUENCE” for the accounting centre group that you would like to view the trade status.
2. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre
3. Click Group.
4. In the Accounting Centre Group screen, Click Refresh. The list of accounting centre groups will be displayed.
5. Click on the Edit button of the accounting centre group to drill down to the Amend Accounting Centre Group screen.
6. Enter the description as CONTROL SEQUENCE and click Save.
7. Approve the amended accounting centre group by clicking on the checkbox beside the group Short Name. Click Action and Approve.
8. To view trade status, select Back Office > Trade Flow Control from the main menu.
9. Click Status.
10. Select the Accounting Centre Group and dates to view the trades.
11. Click Refresh.
12. This screen shows the status for each trade that is inputted into the system for TFS Group from 1 Jan 2023 to 12 Jun 2023. You can see whether the trades have been deleted, verified, authorised or confirmed. “Y” indicates “Yes”.
13. Each trade is assigned with a system running sequence number which is shown under Sequence column.
14. Click Print to print a control checklist report which list out all the trades booked by the accounting centres in the CONTROL SEQUENCE group in running sequence number. This is to check that there is no missing trades in the system by checking the running sequence number is in order.
15. To export data listing to Excel, click on Action and select Export CSV.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS