To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show bond interest income and amortization.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of investment trades.
1. Navigate to Report 8031: Bond Interest Income and Amortization.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Portfolio, Start Date and End Date. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Trade ID, Ticker, Principal, Rate, Maturity Date, Investment Interest Income, Bond Amortisation and Net Income.
INVESTMENT TRADE DETAILS
1. Navigate to Transaction > Fund Management > Investment.
2. Select Acct Cntr*. In this example: TFI-SG.
3. Select Portfolio. In this example: TACTICAL.
4. Key in Ticker. In this example: SGS 0.5% 4/18.
5. Click Refresh.
6. Click on Trade ID IVM100001.00.
7. Investment trade details are shown in this page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. Why there is no income shown for the bond that has matured in the reporting period?
For bond that has matured, a redemption of principal needs to be booked to display the income in this report. For more details on how to book principal redemption, see Fund Management – Coupon/Redeem.