To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show Comparison of Forecast Between Cycle/Source.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Comparison of Forecast Between Cycle/Source.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 7023: Comparison of Forecast Between Cycle/Source.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, From Date, To Date, Reporting Ccy, Unit of Measure, Cycle A, Source A, Cycle B and Source B. SSI is optional.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows comparison of forecast activities by cycle and source. Column fields available on this report are Forecast Section, Category, Description, Cycle A / Source A, Cycle B / Source B and Difference.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following forecast,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Forecasting > Operational > Grid.
2. Filter for the same parameters as report (From Example: Acct Cntr: TFS-SG, SSI: TF-DB-SGD-OPS)
3. The following shows the forecast for Cycle 17.Q2.2 and –DEFAULT- source (From Example: Cycle A/ Source A).
4. The following shows the forecast for Cycle 17.Q2.3 and –DEFAULT- source (From Example: Cycle B/ Source B).
5. F = D – E.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS