To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Period Income Statement Analysis (Posted).
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Period Income Statement Analysis (Posted).
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3018: Period Income Statement Analysis (Posted).
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Period From, Period To.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows all the posted Profit/Loss account items by periods. Column fields for this report are Account Description, COA, Total and Period Buckets.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the breakdown of the number for the following account item,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3006: Journal Listing by Post Date.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (In this example: TFS-SG).
3. Select PDate From (In this example: 1-Jun-2017).
4. Select PDate To (In this example: 30-Jun-2017).
5. Click to export this report into Raw Excel.
6. Filter “EJ_ACCTTYPE” by FX – Unrealised Gains – FX Trade, followed by “EJ_ERPACCOUNTNO” 11079451.
Note: Posted account items will have a post reference number stated under “EV_POSTREF” column.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS