To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the cash balance grouped by currency.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Cash Balance.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1430: Cash Balance Grouped By Currency.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr/Group, As At Date and Rpt Ccy.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the cash balance grouped by currency. Column fields available in this report are Currency, Accounting Centre, SSI/Trade ID, Counterparty, Rate%, Balance, Reporting Currency (In this example: SGD), Last Update, Ledger, Reporting Currency (In this example: SGD), Last Update.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following SSI’s cash balance,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Actual > Cash Balance.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Select Ccy* (From example: AUD).
4. Key in the VDate* (From example: 30-Jun-17).
5. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS