To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Daily Cash Projections – Current Day.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Daily Cash Projections – Current Day.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1401: Daily Cash Projections – Current Day.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Banking Group and VDate.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Date, Accounting Centre, Actual Balance, Inflows, Cheques, TT/MAS, System Deals, Reported, AddBacks and Projected.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Cash Projections.
2. Select Bank Group* (From example: ZBA-SGD)
3. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: FLINVM-SG)
4. Key in For* (From example: 28/04/2014)
5. Select Values in* (From example: Thousands)
6. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS