To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show Transaction Logs.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to view Transaction Logs.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1016: Transaction Logs.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – From Date, To Date.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows Description of transactions logged, Timestamp and User ID.
Note: User drop down list includes deleted users.
5. Transactions logged in this report is limited to activities related to User and Permission as follows.
– Activate/Deactivate User
– Add Permission to User Group
– Add User Account to User Group
– Amend User Account
– Amend User Group
– Create User Account
– Create User Group
– Create User PW History
– Delete User Account
– Delete User Group
– Duplicate User Group
– Duplicate User
– Invalid Password Logon Attempt
– Remove User Group Permission
– Remove User Group Users
– Set Password
– User Log On (SSO)
– User Log On
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS