This document shows the procedure on how to create new payment beneficiary in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
This screen allows set up of payment beneficiary used for payment.
1. From the menu, select Set Up > Static > Payment Beneficiary.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Beneficiary in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19800 Access Payment Beneficiary.
2. The Payment Beneficiary screen displays.
3. To add a new payment beneficiary, click Add Bene.
4. In this screen, you can set up a payment beneficiary that is linked to a paying SSI and payment type.
5. First, type in a short name for the payment beneficiary.
6. Select the Acct Cntr from the drop down field. Acct Cntr drop down field is a restricted accounting centres that user has the access rights.
7. Next, select the SSI/ bank account. The Paying SSI field is populated based on the Acct Cntr selected.
8. Select the Payment Type. The payment beneficiary details required for the selected payment type will be shown in the table below.
9. Type in the fields required accordingly.
10. Once completed, click Save. You will return to Payment Beneficiary screen.
11. Newly created payment beneficiary will have an “N” under “App?” column. This means the set up requires approval.
12. To approve payment beneficiary, see Approve Payment Beneficiary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS