This document shows the procedure on how to delete payment beneficiary set up in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
Payment beneficiary set up can be used for payment.
1. From the menu, select Set Up > Static > Payment Beneficiary.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Beneficiary in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19800 Access Payment Beneficiary.
2. The Payment Beneficiary screen displays.
3. To delete payment beneficiary set up in the system, select the Acct Cntr and Payment Type from the drop down field. The Acct Cntr field is a restricted by the accounting centre that user has the access rights to view. Click Refresh.
4. The payment beneficiary for the selected accounting centre and payment type will be displayed.
5. Tick on the checkbox of the payment beneficiary short name to delete, click Delete.
6. A pop up message displays to confirm deletion.
7. Click OK.
8. The selected payment beneficiary is deleted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS