This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detailed procedures for importing facility in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows import of facilities as a bulk if you have many to create or during the initial set up of the system where you need to migrate existing data.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Risk > Facility.
2. Click New.
3. Click Import. The Import Facility screen displays.
4. Click Template to download the CS Lucas template for importing facility.
5. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
6. Type in the information required on the import template. Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory. For more information on each field, see how to create facility and limit.
7. Save the Excel file in the computer.
8. Go back to the Import Facility screen, tick on Read File.
9. Click Choose File. Look for the Excel file saved.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel file will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the template to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. When a popup appears, click OK.
14. You will see the message below once successfully loaded.
15. Click Back Logo to return to Facility screen.
16. Approve the facilities by ticking the checkbox beside the facility short name.
17. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
18. See import facility limit for importing a limit to a facility. Facility must be assigned with a limit and product before it can be used for booking transactions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to Create Facility and Limit