This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document contains the detailed procedures on how to import counterparty addresses in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Maintenance of counterparty addresses in the system allows system to generate confirmation letters to the external counterparty for Money Market, Foreign Exchange and Non-Deliverable Forward transactions.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Counterparty.
2. The Counterparty screen displays.
3. Click on any one of the counterparty short name.
4. Click Address.
5. Click Import. The Import Addresses screen displays.
6. Click Template to download CS Lucas template for importing counterparty addresses.
7. Save the file and open. An Excel sheet will be opened.
8. Fill out the template. Save it on the computer. For more details on each field, see Maintenance of Counterparty Addresses.
9. Go back to Import Addresses screen, tick on Read File checkbox. Click Choose File to browse for the file saved in the computer.
10. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel File will displays.
11. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the Excel file to make the necessary corrections and click Read File again.
12. If there is no error, click Load.
13. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
14. A message saying that loading is successful will be displayed.
15. Click Back button to return to Counterparty screen.
16. Tick on the checkbox beside the short name of the counterparties that are amended.
17. Click Approve. When a popup appears, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Maintenance of Counterparty Addresses