This shows the step by step process on how to set and maintain counterparty addresses.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This is important because it allows the users to save time when printing or sending out confirmation letters to a counterparty.
1. Select Set Up > Static > Counterparty.
2. The Counterparty screen displays.
3. Click on the Short Name of the counterparty to maintain. In this example, CITI-SG will be chosen and the Amend Counterparty screen displays.
4. Click Address.
5. Fill in the fields on the left. In the Product field, Default will be chosen. This means that the values we will input will be seen in all confirmation letters that will be sent to counterparty CITI-SG. Note that there are other options in the dropdown, if you choose Money Market for example, then the values will only be reflected in money market confirmation letters only.
6. Input the Address, Fax number, Telephone Number in their respective fields if needed. All information typed in these fields will be reflected in all confirmation letters printed.
7. Type in a name in the Attn field, and email addresses in Email To and Email Cc as required.
8. Input the text to be put in all confirmation letters of CITI-SG in the Additional Text field.
9. The screen below shows the information entered for counterparty CITI-SG.
10. Click Add.
11. The values typed in will be moved to the right side of the screen.
12. To edit the address added, click on the product type. E.g. Default. The details will be populated at the fields on the left side of the screen for you to edit.
13. Make the necessary changes and click Add.
14. Click Save to save changes.
15. In order for the letters to be printed out with the information given, an approval is needed. To do that, click on the tick box beside the letter N in the Counterparty listing.
16. Click Action and Approve . A popup will appear, click Yes.
17. When a confirmation letter is printed, the counterparty information set up will be included.