This document describes how to set up a holiday in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Holidays need to be maintained in the CS Lucas system so that system is able to check and prevent the user from booking or settling transactions on non-business days.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Global > Holidays. The screen below will be displayed.
2. To create a new holiday, click on Action and select New.
3. Choose the currency of the holiday to set up. In this example, SGD will be chosen.
4. Then choose the date of the holiday. Then type in the description.
5. Click Save.
6. In the Holidays main screen, look up the Year: 2023 and Ccy: SGD.
7. Click Refresh. The Holiday set up will be displayed.
8. To amend a holiday, click on the Edit button next to the holiday date. In this example, the previously set up holiday will be chosen. Make the change to displayed fields as necessary.
9. Click Save. The Holiday main screen will display the amended item.
10. To delete, click on the tick box beside the holiday.
11. Click on Action and select Delete. A popup appears, click Yes to confirm.
12. The holiday created will be deleted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. I cannot access the holiday screen.
Access rights are needed to access holiday module. Please contact your administrator to give you rights 10210.