This document shows the procedure for how to import holidays in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows holidays for different currencies can be imported in bulk into the system so that the system can check and prompt the users for holidays when booking the trades.
1. From the home screen, select Set Up > Global > Holidays.
2. In the screen, click New. The screen below appears.
3. Click the Import button. The screen below appears.
4. Click Template to download the CS Lucas template for importing Holidays.
5. Save the file and open. An excel sheet will be opened.
6. Input values as required. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Multiple country’s holidays may be inputted at the same time.
7. Go back to the Import Holidays screen. Tick on the Read File box.
8. Click Choose File. Select the saved Load_Holidays_Template.xls file.
9. Click Read File. The values inputted in the Excel file will appear.
10. If there is an error, the user will be prompted with the rows to be corrected. To make corrections, go to the template to edit and upload again.
11. If there is no error, click Load. Click Yes on the pop up that appears.
12. You will see the message below once successfully loaded.
13. Click Cancel Button to return to the Holiday screen.
14. To view the holidays, select the year and currency in the respective boxes.
15. Click Refresh and the results would be displayed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS