This document shows the detailed procedure for how to generate a funds transfer letter.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This letter is sent to the payer bank to instruct the payment details.
1. Select a transaction from the Cash Settlement main screen by clicking on the tick box beside the TradeID. In this example, MMK100022.01 will be chosen.
2. Click Confirm.
3. The Confirmation screen will be displayed.
4. Choose from Email, Excel or Print in the By field. In this example, print is selected.
5. Click Confirm. A popup appears; click on OK.
6. The letter is displayed as a PDF that can printed or saved.
7. Click the browser’s Back button to go back to the Confirmation screen.
8. Click Back Button to return to Cash Settlement main screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. Can I print a funds transfer letter if the trades are not confirmed?
Money Market, Foreign Exchange and Non-Deliverable Forward trades require confirmation before a funds transfer letter can be generated by the system.