This document shows the procedures on creating facility security in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows capturing of any security that is associated with the banking facility.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Risk > Facility.
2. Choose the Accounting Centre and click Refresh. System shows the list of facility created in the system.
3. Click on the Edit button of the facility to maintain the security. In this example, CITI-SG < TFS-SG will be selected. The Amend Facility screen will be displayed.
4. Click Security.
5. Choose the security to be tagged to the banking facility from the Collateral drop down list. This list is user definable. To create list of collateral, go to Set Up > Global > User Definable > Facility Security Collateral. See how to create user definable field for more details. In this example, Building is chosen.
6. Type in the description to describe the collateral. In this example, a shopping mall.
7. Click Add. The collateral added to the right.
8. Click Save when completed. You will be returned to Amend Facility screen, click Cancel button to return to Facility screen.
9. Approve the change by ticking the checkbox beside the facility short name.
10. Click on Action and Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to Create Facility and Limit