This document shows the procedures for creating facility fee in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows capturing of any kind of facility fee that is associated with the banking facility.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Risk > Facility.
2. Choose the Accounting Centre and click Refresh. System shows the list of facility created in the system.
3. Click the Edit button of the facility to maintain the fees. In this example, CITI-SG < TFS-SG will be selected. The Amend Facility screen will be displayed.
4. Click Fees.
5. The fee types that can be maintained here are user definable. To create list of fee types, go to Set Up > Global > User Definable > Facility Fee Type. See how to create user definable field for more details.
6. Fill out the fields as required. In this example, only Agency Fee will be maintained.
7. Click Save when completed. You will be returned to Amend Facility screen. Click Cancel button to return to Facility screen.
8. Approve the change by ticking the checkbox beside the facility short name.
9. Click Action and Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to Create Facility and Limit