This document explains how to retrieve and delete electronic bank statements imported in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Importing electronic bank statements into the system enables easy and automated update of the closing balance in the Actual Cash module.
1. Select Cash Management > Actual > Cash Balance. Click on E-Stmt button.
2. E-Statement screen displays.
3. To retrieve the statements imported for a bank account for a specific date or date range, select the SSI, From Date and To Date. Then, click on Refresh button.
4. Statements imported will be displayed for the selected SSI and date(s).
5. To delete statements imported in the system, click on the checkbox of the statements to delete, or select all to delete all statements and click on Delete button.
In this example, we will delete all statements imported for TF-CI-GBP for VDate 24-Sep-2020.
Click on Delete button.
Statements are now deleted. Actual cash balance will be updated/ reverted to the previous state.
Below screen shots illustrate the actual cash balance before and after delete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS