This document shows the detailed procedure for duplicating a counterparty SSI.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows user to duplicate an existing counterparty SSI in the system for convenience and faster creation of a similar counterparty SSI.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions.
2. Click Counterparty SSI. The Counterparty SSI screen displays.
3. Select the Entity from the dropdown. Click Refresh.
4. Choose the counterparty SSI to duplicate. Click on the Edit button of the SSI. In this example, CITI-SG-SGD-001 will be chosen.
5. In the Amend Counterparty SSI screen, click Duplicate.
6. Enter New Short Name and New Account Number.
7. Click Save.
8. Approve the newly duplicated counterparty SSI by ticking on the checkbox besides the SSI Name.
9. Click Action and Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS