This document shows the process when the CS Lucas Enterprise is about to expire.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This is important to ensure that the CS Lucas system remains activated.
1. When the screen below is displayed upon logging in, it means that there are only 7 days left before the expiration of CS Lucas license. The number of days left will be displayed every time a user logs in.
2. At this point you may click Ignore to continue accessing the system.
3. Check for the invoice from CS Lucas Associates Pte Ltd. By now, the invoice should have been sent to the company’s finance team.
4. Make a payment for the new period.
5. To activate the new license, send CS Lucas an issue log and include the values found in the Send to CS Lucas field.
6. CS Lucas then generate the code that will activate the system and respond to the issue log created.
7. Login to the system and enter the activation code. In this example, the activation code is: IkUvDznSOHKBHQvdC35f4xVbbu0Igi/EvXuBIEtD36I=
8. Click Activate.
9. If the license expires without the new activation code, logins for all users will be disabled.
10. After the login is disabled, once payment is made and a code is received, the logins can be activated.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS