This document shows the detailed procedures for creating and amending alerts in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Alerts mechanism in CS Lucas system allows alerts to be set up and configured in the system for sending notifications to users via email, alert on welcome screen or mobile application.
1. Download the alerts from CS Lucas Extension Store. For more details on how to download alerts, see CS Lucas Extension Store.
2. There are many different types of alerts available in the system. Since they are different, each alert set up will have different parameters to be set up depending on the nature of the alert.
3. Once the alert is downloaded, navigate to Set Up > Systems > Alerts.
4. The Alerts screen will be displayed with the downloaded alerts appear in the listing.
5. To set up each alert, see the procedures in detail by clicking on the specs link from the Extension Store.
From main menu, click Extension > Extension.
Choose Alert from Category field.
A list of alerts available will be displayed.
Click on the Specs link to see design specification for this alert and instructions on setting up the alert.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS