This document shows the detailed procedures for checking history of alerts in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Alerts mechanism in CS Lucas system allows alerts to be set up and configured in the system for sending notifications to users via email, alert on welcome screen or mobile application.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Systems > Alerts.
2. The screen below will be displayed.
3. Click Refresh. The list of alerts will be displayed.
4. Click on the Short Name. New/Amend Alerts screen will be displayed.
5. Click Events.
6. Click Refresh. All the history for this alert will be displayed.
7. Click on the Details… to view the details of the alert triggered appear at the bottom of the screen.
8. If you are checking for a specific date range, select the From and To Date accordingly. Tick on Show only triggered to see only the alerts that are triggered and sent to users.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS