This document shows the detail procedures on how to group currencies in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows grouping of currencies for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Global > Currency.
2. The Currency screen displays.
3. Click Group. The Currency Group screen displays.
4. To assign currency group member, click on the hyperlink of the currency group short name. Amend Currency Group screen displays.
5. Click Assign Member. Assign Currency Group Member screen displays.
6. To add currencies to the group, tick on the checkbox of the currency short name. In this example, SGD and USD are selected.
7. Then, click Add. The selected currencies will appear under Selected Members list on the right.
8. To remove the currencies from the Selected Members list, tick on the checkbox of the currency to be removed and click Remove button.
9. Once completed, click Save. You will be returned to Amend Currency Group screen.
10. Click to return to Currency Group screen. Approve the currency group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve.
11. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
12. The currency group is approved. Approved currency group will not have an N under App? Column.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS