This document shows the detailed procedure in applying facility limit to Call/Sweep.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows system to check against counterparty limit during trade booking.
1. In this example, we will set up facility and limit for external counterparty call. Select Set Up > Risk >Facility.
2. Click New. For more details on how to set up facility and limit, click here.
3. Click Save.
4. In the main screen of the Facility, click on the Short Name of the facility created.
5. Click Limit from the Amend Facility screen and set up the limit in the Facility Limit screen below. In this example, we will set up GBP 100,000,000.00 limit and apply to Call/Sweep product.
6. Click Update. Click Back Button.
7. Tick the checkbox beside N of the facility short name. Click Approve.
8. When a pop-up appears, click OK.
9. The facility is approved.
10. Tag the facility limit to the external counterparty call set up. In this example, since Lend is the only one created use the dropdown on the right to set the Lend limit.
11. Click Update when completed.
12. Approve the call/sweep set up.
13. The call/sweep set up is approved.
14. Once done, booking can already be made. In the New Call/Sweep screen, choose the Short name. In this example, we will select the TFS-ANZ.
15. Key in the transaction as below.
16. Click Book. System will check for the limit. If the limit is breached, system will prompt an error message as shown below with another Book button in red.
17. Once system detected the limit is breached, additional access rights is required to proceed with the booking. The access rights required is 14544.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS