This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the procedures on how to amend security group.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows amending the security group and its members assigned when required for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Securities.
2. Click Group.
3. Choose the security group to amend by clicking on the Short name. In this example, Security Group A will be amended.
4. If change is the short name, long name or description in this screen, make the necessary change then click Save. If making changes is to the assigned members, click Assign Member.
5. If adding more members, type asterisk (*) on the first field. Click Refresh Button. All the security short name will be displayed.
6. Tick on the checkbox beside the member to add.
7. Click Add. The selected security will show up on the right.
8. To remove a member that was added, simply tick the checkbox beside the name that’s on the right side of the screen and click Remove.
9. After all changes are made, click Save. You will return to Amend Security Group. Click Back Button to return to Security Group screen.
10. From the Security Group main screen, tick the checkbox beside the security group short name.
11. Click Approve. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Create Security Group and Assigning Members