This document shows the detailed procedure in amending counterparty settlement instructions.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows amending counterparty settlement instructions when amendment is required.
1. To amend counterparty SSI, from Accounting Centre SSI main menu (Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions), click on Counterparty SSI.
2 . From the Counterparty SSI screen, choose the counterparty to change by choosing the short name from the Entity dropdown.
3. In this example, CITI-SG will be chosen.
4. Click Refresh. The SSIs in the counterparty selected will be displayed.
5. Select the SSI to be changed by clicking on the Edit button. In this example, CITI-SG-SGD-001 will be chosen.
6. Change as necessary. In this example, the account number will be changed.
7. Click Save.
8. Approve the changes by clicking on the checkbox beside the SSI name.
9. Click Action and Approve. Once a popup appears, click Yes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS