This is the detailed procedure for how to amend and maintain forecast section/category.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Amending and maintaining forecast section/category is important to ensure that a user has the flexibility to change the forecast section/category once it is set up.
1. Select Cash Management > Forecasting > Maintenance > Section/Category.
2. This will launch the Forecast Section / Category Maintenance page. Choose the section name to amend by clicking on the Edit button. In this example, we will amend Operating Activities.
3. The Amend screen will show the categories under the Revenue section.
4. To change the category, type the new category name on the preferred field. For example, we will change Taxes to Taxation.
5. Click Save.
6. A new category may also be added. To add a new category, from the Amend Forecast Section/Category screen, click on Add Button.
7. A blank field appears.
8. Type the category name to add. In this example, we will add Rent. Click Save.
9. Category: Rent would be added once the Save button is clicked.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS