This document shows the procedure on how to access and print user reports in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
User reports are reports that are built based on specific requirements from customers which are not part of CS Lucas standard reports.
Pre-requisite: To access user reports in CS Lucas, the following access rights are required.
1. From the Main Menu, select Reporting > User.
2. The User Reports screen displays. Click Refresh to see the list of user reports.
3. If you do not see any user report available in this screen, this is because no user report has been downloaded to the system yet. You can find and download the available user reports in CS Lucas Extension Store in the system by clicking on Extension from the main menu > Extension > Select Category as Report. For more details on how to download user reports from the Extension Store, see CS Lucas Extension Store.
4. To print user report, click the short name of the desired user report from the User Reports screen. For example, Money Market Trade Details.
Note that access rights is required to print each individual user report. To assign the access rights, go to Set Up > User and Rights > Group > Click on the desired user group > Assign Permission. Choose category: User Designed Report/Dashboard/Pivot Chart and click Refresh. You will see the list of user reports access rights.
5. Select/ fill in the report parameters as required. Click to print in PDF/ Excel/ Word.
6. Click Browser’s Back button to return to user report’s inquiry screen.
7. Click button to return to User Reports screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS