This document shows how to create, inquire, amend and delete a unit trust register.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows to capture unit trust activity in the system.
1. From the main menu, select Back Office > Unit Trust Register. The Fund Transaction Details screen is displayed.
2. To create new Unit Trust Activity, click New. Screen below is displayed.
3. Accounting centre would have been defaulted to the user accounting centre. If not, it will be left blank. Select the accounting centre from the drop down field.
4. Select a Portfolio.
5. Type in the Transaction Date (TDate) and Value Date (VDate).
6. Choose whether it’s Buy or Sell.
7. Type in the quantity.
8. Click Save.
9. The Fund Transaction Details screen will be displayed.
10 .To see the transactions entered, choose the Accounting centre and Portfolio. Click Refresh.
11. The transactions under the accounting centre and portfolio chosen will be displayed.
12. To amend the transaction, click on the Trade ID of the transaction. The Amend Unit Trust Activity screen will be displayed.
13. Make the necessary changes. In this example, the Quantity and the Value Date will be changed.
14. Click Update. These changes will be saved.
15. To delete, tick on the checkbox beside the Trade ID.
16. Click Delete. A popup appears, click OK.
17. The transaction will be deleted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS